|Entry Level / Graduate Business Systems Analyst|
|We are looking for a committed and driven IT professional and business graduate to join our team as an Entry Level / Graduate Business Systems Analyst to work on, maintain, and expand our business systems.
We are looking for someone with strong knowledge in IT / Computer Science and Business Studies
Marketing knowledge would be advantageous.
The Business Systems Analyst will have:
- Technical experience / knowledge of technologies such as HTML, CSS, SQL, Python (any additional programming / IT knowledge would be advantageous, as would knowledge of Sage 200).
- Experience at gathering requirements and engaging with stakeholders both internal and external.
- Experience of agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills are required as this role requires the processing of large quantities of data with an aim to produce results that generate further successful business prospects.
The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for:
This role is best suited to a candidate with a good technical understanding who has worked in a role or project, in a business/systems analyst acapacity, who is looking to be a full-time business analyst.
- Gathering requirements and translating them into specifications.
- Being the connection between the internal and external stakeholders.
- Looking at current and future technology requirements and identifying solutions for the business.
- Maintaining, analysing and boosting online sales via the companies multiple online sales platforms across the UK with an aim for future expansion into the EU.
This opportunity presents a fantastic chance for someone to become an integral part of the companies ongoing progression, with the opportunity to develop new, and improved, business solutions.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 p.a. depending on experience and skills
Hours: Full time Mon – Fri 8:45am - 5:15pm with 1 hr lunch
Additional info; 20 days holiday plus bank hols, company pension, new office building, supportive team environment, free parking.
The application procedure:
Call 01508 522412 and ask for Jess Speed for questions relating to the position.
Apply online here.
Interviews will commence from Monday 02/10/2017.