Small Cast Iron Pan/Skillet
Dimensions: Length 30.5cm, Width 17.5cm and Depth 4.2cm
Seasoning and preparing a new pan:
Wash your new cookware with hot, soapy water. Dry it thoroughly and using a cloth soaked in vegetable oil, rub the entire surface of the pan, including the exterior. Heat upside down in a 350-degree Fahrenheit oven for around one hour. Turn off the oven and let the cast iron pan cool down completely in the oven.
Instructions on howto clean your cast iron pan:
1. Clean the skillet immediately after use, while it isstill hot or warm. Avoid soaking the pan or leaving it in the sink, or it mayrust.
2. Wash the skillet by hand using hot water and a sponge orstiff brush. Avoid using the dishwasher, soap, or steel wool, as these maystrip the pan's seasoning.
3. To remove stuck-on food, scrub the pan with a paste ofcoarse kosher salt and water. Stubborn food residue may also be loosened byboiling water in the pan.
4. Thoroughly towel dry the skillet or dry it on the stoveover low heat.
5. Using a cloth or paper towel, apply a light coat ofvegetable oil or melted shortening to the inside of the skillet. Some peoplealso like to oil the outside of the skillet. Buff to remove any excess.
6. Store the skillet in a dry place.