Are all your products in stock?
– All products that are physically in stock will display on the website product pages as “IN STOCK”. If an item is out of stock, it will display as such, however if you know the part(s) you are after but notice they are no longer visible or are showing as “OUT OF STOCK” please feel free to send us a message.
Do you offer discounts?
– All of our products are of an extremely high quality and we continue to strive to be competitively priced in an evergrowning market. As such, we do not openly advertise bulk discounts through the website as we do not want to devalue our products, however if you are thinking of placing a large quantity/value order, please feel free to send us a message.
– Unfortunately, we cannot offer advice on anything other than the products and services we offer. We would recommend that you contact your local Gas Safe registered engineer who should be able to advise further.
If you smell gas, think you have a gas leak, or are worried that fumes containing carbon monoxide are escaping from a gas appliance, please call the free Gas Emergency Services emergency line immediately. There should also be an emergency contact number on your gas appliance.
– We want you to love your purchase from us, however if you are not entirely satisfied with the product purchased please let us know and we will work with you to make it right.
We offer all customers a 14 days return policy from the day of receipt. To be eligible for a return, the goods must be unused and in their original condition. Your item does not need to be in its original packaging however if it is not, please label the box with your order number and if possible, include the dispatch note within the box.
Please send to us at:
Gas Equipment Direct
ID: ORDER NUMBER: / SURNAME: (Your Order Number / Surname)
Loddon Industrial Estate
If the item appears damaged or faulty, please get in touch as we will require images of the damage to be emailed to us for verification prior to to the return being accepted. Once images have been received, an email will be sent to you with the next steps.
I Don’t know what I need, can you help?
– Please feel free to contact us and we will do all we can to help you find the right product for your required application.
Who do I speak to, if I have a problem with my order?
– Use our contact us page and we will aim to respond within 2 hours (within working hours).
My delivery has not yet arrived and is now late, Why?
– This could be due to many reasons such as a courier breakdown, delays at the warehouse or processing issues. No matter what the reason though we will always endeavour to ensure your order arrives with you within the predicted time frame and will make every attempt to contact you if this may be affected.
We admit that we are only human and that sometimes, even through all of our good willed attempts, a delay may go unnoticed. If this does occur, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible and we will get straight on the case to resolve the issue for you within 48 hours.
Please be aware that a delay could also occur if no one is available at the property to sign for the goods upon delivery. If this is the case, the couriers should leave a calling card with their details on so you can contact them directly to rearrange delivery for a more convenient time/date. If there are 3 failed delivery attempts at the delivery address, and no contact has been made with the couriers, the goods will be returned to us and a further delivery fee will need to be paid before the goods are released from our warehouse again.
Why do you charge so much for Highlands & Islands?
– We do all we can to keep our costs down, including our shipping costs, however delivery to Highlands and Islands are charged per item and not per order (by the couriers themselves).
As a result of this, we have taken into account the average quantity of items purchased per order in these areas, and come up with a ‘catch all’ shipping cost. Please feel free to contact us prior to placing an order if you wish to discuss delivery to a specific location, for a specific item, and we will be happy to help.