CONTINENTAL PORTABLE PROPANE PATIO HEATER (4.5kw)
This gas patio heater is compatible with the following Propane Gas Cylinders: 3.9kg Propane, 6kg Propane, 11kg Propane, 13kg Propane, 19kg,Propane, 47kg Propane.
The garden heater is not suitable for use with Green Patio Gas Cylinders or Butane gas cylinders.
Our propane heater comes complete with screw in propane regulator and 1.5m of hose. It is made from stainless steel and has a built-in flame failure device. The heater also comes with a temperature control knob, so you can manually set it to get the most ideal situation for you. This gas patio heater guarantees both efficiency and security and has a heat output 2.6Kw/h – 4.5Kw/h (8871 BTUs/h – 15354BTUs/h).
This outdoor Portable Gas Site Patio Heater MK2 by Continental is a great way to keep you warm all year round, at home or in industrial properties. Supplying powerful radiant heat, it is the ideal space heater that covers a vast array of scenarios. This site heater is ideal for heating a patio or any large outdoor space. In a few minutes only, you will feel warm on your patio even during the coldest times.
- Width: 29cm
- Height: 24cm
- Depth: 24cm
- Height with Stand: 35cm
- Variable temperature control – perfect when there’s a light summer chill in the air or a cold winter’s evening
- Built-in safety features – the built-in flame failure device ensures safety at all times so if the flame of the heater goes out, the gas supply is cut, saving you gas and preventing accidents.
- 8mm Gas Hose and Regulator included – 1.5m of LPG gas hose and 37mbar screw in propane regulator (the regulator is a UK Pol 5/8″ BSP Left Hand Thread.
- Compatible with the following Gas Cylinders: 3.9kg Propane, 6kg Propane, 11kg Propane, 13kg Propane, 19kg Propane, 47kg Propane).
- Not suitable for use with Green Patio Gas Cylinders.
- High quality stainless steel material – incredibly durable high grade stainless steel ensures longevity of the item
- Revolutionary new MK2 design allows for heater to be placed upright or flat
Ideal for heating large spaces
Suitable for LPG
Built in Flame Failure Device (FFD)
Heat output 2.6Kw/h – 4.5Kw/h (8871 BTUs/h – 15354BTUs/h)
Gas consumption 220g-330g/h
Heating area 20-80 square metres
Net weight 2Kg
Gross weight 2.4Kg
You will find your packages in safe hands with our courier partners UPS and DX Freight.
For all standard sized items (ie singular meter boxes, hoses, changeovers) we will ship with UPS. You can track UPS orders here: – www.ups.com/track and for bulky items we will ship with DX and you can track your package here: – https://my.dxdelivery.com/
ESTIMATED SHIPPING CHARGES
STANDARD – 2 to 5 Business Days – £7.50
NEXT DAY – 24-48 Hours (must be placed before 1pm to get next day) – £10.00
HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS – 2 to 5 Business Days – £15.00
FREE DELIVERY – 2 to 5 Business Days – Over value must be over £75.00
Please note this is a weekday service on orders placed before 1pm ( Monday to Thursday).
If you have selected Next Day Delivery, orders placed after 1pm on Thursday will be delivered on the following Monday. (provided it is not a bank holiday).