LEADED SOLDER WIRE 250G COIL
- A high purity leaded solder wire alloy which is an excellent solder for both general soldering and plumbing applications
- This product is compatible with most industrial grade fluxes
- 24.5% Tin, 74.5% Lead and 1.5% Antimony solder (Alloy 16) with a melting range of 185°C – 263°C
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9453:2014
- Suitable for Gas installations
- 3.25mm diameter on 250g reel
You will find your packages in safe hands with our courier partners UPS and DX Freight.
For all standard sized items (ie singular meter boxes, hoses, changeovers) we will ship with UPS. You can track UPS orders here: – www.ups.com/track and for bulky items we will ship with DX and you can track your package here: – https://my.dxdelivery.com/
ESTIMATED SHIPPING CHARGES
STANDARD – 2 to 5 Business Days – £7.50
NEXT DAY – 24-48 Hours (must be placed before 1pm to get next day) – £10.00
HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS – 2 to 5 Business Days – £15.00
FREE DELIVERY – 2 to 5 Business Days – Over value must be over £75.00
Please note this is a weekday service on orders placed before 1pm ( Monday to Thursday).
If you have selected Next Day Delivery, orders placed after 1pm on Thursday will be delivered on the following Monday. (provided it is not a bank holiday).