Cast Iron Double Gas Burner / Cast Iron Double Boiling Ring
The double camping burner is made of cast iron and is powered by gas making it the ideal choice for camping, catering, fishing and general outdoor use. The cast iron burner is suitable with for LPG and for use with Butane and Propane canisters and measures 510mm by 240mm with a height of 90mm, each of the boiling rings have a diameter of 89mm and can take up to 8kg of liquid. Having 2 gas burners in one cast iron stove makes this the perfect option for cooking up multiple things at once.
FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY
If your intended use for this item is commercial catering, please ensure you check all legal requirements regulations prior to placing an order.
Double Gas Burner Specifications
- Ideal for Camping, Catering, Fishing and general outdoor use
- Suitable for LPG - Butane and Propane
- Frame Dimensions: Length 510mm x Width 240mm x Height 90mm
- CE Approved
- Propane and Butane
- Output: 17060 Btu/hr, 5.0 kw/hr2
- Burner Diameter: 89mm
- Vessel Capacities: Diameter - 300 mm (max); Height – 180 mm (max)
- Liquid – 8 kgs (max)
- HOSE ASSEMBLY NOT INCLUDED
Double Boiling Ring Assembly Video
Please note: for all orders placed after 13:00pm (Monday - Friday) a further day must be added to all expected delivery dates. All orders placed on Friday (post 13:00pm) and Saturday / Sunday will not be dispatched until the following Monday (excluding bank holidays).